• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

So, I hadn't received any email response from CyclingTips about my feedback concerning the damaged box, but today I got a package from Australia, and when I opened it, inside I found a brand-new box (with foam) in perfect condition for my CyclingTips Jawbreaker!
I'm very impressed that CyclingTips went to the effort and expense to obtain a replacement box, carefully pack it, and ship it across the globe to me here in the Southeastern US.
Congrats! Kinda rude not to even answer you though.

That's great news! Now you have an extra Jawbreaker to give away to a forum member. DIBS!! :D

That's great news! Now you have an extra Jawbreaker to give away to a forum member. DIBS!! :D
The box CyclingTips sent me was empty. :(
The good news: there was no stand inside to break loose and chew up the box!
The bad news: it was just an empty box.
Would've been fun if CyclingTips had left out the stand but included another pair of Jawbreakers!

My mistake. I thought Cyclingtips sent you another complete Jawbreaker bundle. Its still good they sent you a new box. I would expect nothing less after seeing the damage to some of them. I guess I will just accept any other frame you plan to give away ;)

So if I was to OCP a pair what parts/colors would I order to duplicate glasses exactly? Including icon carrier ,ring , jaws, socks and frame...I think this is it.

IMG_0099.PNG

Last edited:
Back