• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclops' Penny

I believe theyre made of a moulded, soft urethane stuff. They look cool for a display piece, but as others have said- not so much for real world. Blocks peripheral view too much. I saw them on youtube. They are partly held in place via the nosebombs, and by wearing them against your face.

do you think they would have the same gasket effect for riding? could be a good investment for riders who like xmetals but dont like that the wind gets to their eyes
^ probably, as long as they stay on your face! they arent actually attached by anythign, they just sit between your face and the glasses, and the unobtainium holds one edge in..

wind jacket X-metals ey... so in naming convention they would be... Wind-X (Windex lol!)

I love the cyclops blinders from the movies. It's pretty cool. I'm hoping to get one some day...not the monstrosities the ones on eBay are. It would make for a great display piece.

Latest Posts

Back