1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Hello all! I can't believe what a knucklehead I am today! My loss is your gain on this item.
    $85 DAILY PRIZM CUSTOM POLAR CUTS FOR JULIET!
    While cutting a set of triggerman daily prizm polarized lenses to fit a Juliet frame I dropped left lens and scuffed it. Luckily scratch is in outer (temporal) region of lens.
    So these are brand new with defects for sale folks. Right lens is perfect 10/10 never worn. Left Lens I'll call 8/10 because it's perfect except one place PICTURED.
    FREE SHIPPING IN USA!
    $25 FOR MOST INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS WITH TRACKING. Daily Prizm Polarized Juliet Lenses (new w defect). - IMG_20160302_164436.jpg Daily Prizm Polarized Juliet Lenses (new w defect). - IMG_20160302_164413.jpg Daily Prizm Polarized Juliet Lenses (new w defect). - IMG_20160302_164344.jpg Daily Prizm Polarized Juliet Lenses (new w defect). - IMG_20160302_164446.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/24/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Visible in use? Too bad I didn't know when you shipped mine, it would have been tempting to have 2 pairs like the OO BIPs you cut for me... ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I thought the same thing but I had already mailed yours! It's a pretty good scratch. Definitely visible but way off to one side. So not in view while driving. I'll do $105 for you and send first class mail if you'd like? So shipping is only $5. So sorry didn't mention it until yours were packaged up.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The best picture to see the scratch is picture #3. It's the left lens, but in the picture scratch is at the far right! Bump.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bump price drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.