• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damaged single wide

StubbornSteve

Oakley Beginner
Essex, UK
I've have a chance to pick up a black single wide for a really good price but the front glass door is missing. Any one had to have one made or have an idea how easy it would be to get a glazier to make one?

Unless they did something different on this specific single wide, most of the doors are plexi, not glass. Not sure if you have got any quotes yet, but you could probably get a piece of plexi for around 50-75 depending where you go. Toughest part will be getting the lock spot drilled… and finding a lock since you don't have the original one.

Black towers had glass doors.

That said shouldn't be too expensive to have a glass company cut one and drill a hole for the lock.

Thanks, I was unsure if it was glass or plexi to be honest. The guy wants £50 for it so I'll try to haggle a bit more off to make up for the missing door.

Well I got the Mega Tower but none of the lights seem to work. I've tried a couple of cables so I guess it must be the ballasts. Is it likely that all of the ballasts have gone or is there an on switch I'm being really daft and missing?

All the black cases Ive seen have plexi doors.
They have glass shelfs, but plexi door/doors.

And the lock can be had pretty easy from most any hardwear store.

Back