• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damn Man! :(

And here they are......

IMG_0823.jpg

Like I said I was ready to bitch, but the seller way undersold the condition. From the listing it sounded like they were a bit beat up, but there is not a scratch on the frames, the nose bridge is tighter than my brand new Juliets, and even the stems are almost factory tight. Small scratch on one lens and a pinpoint nick on the other. The seller did say the earsocks and nosebombs were new, but I'm wondering if that's because these were just tuned up. The lenses are not 24k's, but like I said I already have a new pair of those, and like to always have an extra pristine set with my sunglasses. So I'll probably just wear them with these, which actually I kind of like the more subdued look.

They are better than the pair I sold for $427 a while ago, so I got a pair in better condition and made some money as well. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.

Same with me. I'm watching some things, but I've been warned to prepare for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's in a sleeping bag on my office floor if I don't tread carefully.
LOL

Yeah, I feel ya. There's just too much competition for the vintage stuff. So I'm on the verge of giving up.

LOL

Yeah, I feel ya. There's just too much competition for the vintage stuff. So I'm on the verge of giving up.

i already gave up. just trying to get some polished juliets for a good price has been challenging so far...

i think i'll just stick to what i have...

Polished Juliets with hammerstems seem pretty easily obtainable via CL or eBay. Do I need to search for you again? LOL

nah, i'm good. as much as i like the hammer stem on those, they're just too much "bling" for me when i tried them on earlier at the o store near me. money saved! lol