• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damn You Oakley Forum!

char1ieone

Oakley Beginner
You know, when I first found out about Oakleys way back in 1998 with the Eye Jackets, I was really interested in the designs that Oakley had and then i was finally able to afford a pair of Twenty XX Ice Blue Iridium in High School and ever since I was hooked by getting myself/ treating myself once a year to a new pair either for my Birthday or getting a pair from my folks for Christmas. As the years progressed my interest in getting a new pair just became less important as the economy was getting weak and me having to focus my finances on more important things such as gas and my new car and just hadn't made an effort to purchase a pair of Oakleys in over 4 years.

However, since finding and joining up with you folks here on Oakley Forums, my passion and interest in collecting Oakleys was re-kindled, and all that I have been doing is researching, viewing, and planning everything on old and new pairs of a the sunglasses, making me want to have the display that I see many of you have in single wide cases, showcasing the glasses that fit each and every one of your styles. I've found the glasses that I have wanted when they were released before the fashion design company bought Oakley, and statred to see what I may have been missing in sense of details furtherr educating myself on the variations between certain gens and such. Heck I have even found talented folks on here that do amazing things for restoring or customizing many pairs to your specific needs and tastes.

Now, cause of you guys, since seeing the wider world of the Oakley collection community, I have found and purchased 4 pairs of Oakley sunglasses and a set of nose pads and socks all within a 1 month span, and now looking into future purchases that I am wanting to make. This is really putting and kink in my wallet and all I can say is that you all are very bad influences and damn you for having me go into this relapse!!!:laugh:

P.S. Thank You!

I say "That's it. No more. I'm taking a break." every other day. Then I buy another pair...

Back