• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dang Snow! Not Again!

I heard there hasn't been rain there for a WHILE.....
Lucky me.....it's 80 degrees there up until a couple of days before I get there....then the high is 60 pretty much the whole time I'm there....now I'm gone it's back up to 80 within 2 days........COINCIDENCE?
The cars did like that cooler air, setting track records! Suppose to rain but will see. 6000 miles of ocean next to me and there is a water shortage.

The cars did like that cooler air, setting track records! Suppose to rain but will see. 6000 miles of ocean next to me and there is a water shortage.
The cars LOVED it.....it was great stuff......probably the next time we will see runs that great may possibly be in Reading PA when it usually is FREEZING.

The people down south are so cute. 2in of snow and all hell breaks loose. We are expecting a foot which should be fun and I still have to go to work. Funny comic for the boys in Georgia and North Carolina :lolsign:
snowflakeCartoon.jpg

I am lucky enough to not have to plow this year like I have for the past 5. Last year when we got the 32in in the day and a half I was out plowing for 34 hours straight.

Add me to the waiting on ups during storm list at least the si Flaks I got from someone here should b here mailman out there now at box ups doubtful

We are generally just unprepared for the ice. It's not the snow so much as it's the frozen roads and the local gov doesn't spend money to combat weather like this because it doesn't happen often enough. They just say stay home and that's a lot cheaper than spending money to clear roads.

Latest Posts

Back