• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dang Snow! Not Again!

You're welcome here bro. Lots of sunshine today, a bit cooler(don't need to wear sweater/jacket), and very windy(probably 'cuz of the polar vortex lol)

The people down south are so cute. 2in of snow and all hell breaks loose. We are expecting a foot which should be fun and I still have to go to work. Funny comic for the boys in Georgia and North Carolina :lolsign:
It's not the snow but snow then rain = ice sheets everywhere.

Actually all of the rain today has melted a lot of it away already. Just tired of all the clouds and rain or snow almost daily. Not common for this part of the jersey coast
Same happening up here....NYC on the other hand is not so lucky.....they are getting slammed right now...at least that is what my people are telling me.

Hey in 8 -12 inches of snow and ice ups and usps made it now.. As teacher will there b work tomorrow is the ? Its just getting worse in ct but i really feel for people in south where its worse. My house burned down when i was 15 3 weeks before Christmas. I really hope they r all ok Any rescue workers out there firemen police ... Stay safe and thanks

Actually you really need your Oakleys up here in the winter. We get lots of sun even if the tempature is -5 and then you get the sun bouncing off of the snow making it worse

Well my order was supposed to be here Thursday we had a snow Wednesday night so order was held at the center 45 mins away. Then after we cleaned up the snow and things was getting back to normal that night we had another snow storm that dumped another 4 inches which wasn't to awfully bad but obviously ups/FedEx said oh no so here it is Friday and no delivery and the system doesn't even give a delivery date now. To make matters even more frustrating another system is suppose to come by sometime soon so maybe Monday I can have my new prism flaks

that is frustrating I had that happen once The final message was package damaged and can not be delivered.....fortunately it was just amazon tho who will send a replacement and sometimes overnight it immediately I dont have high regard for Fed Ex out of USPS ,UPS and FED Ex I have waited for packages at home only to find a doortag anyway cuz buzzing my apt took too much brain power I guess Good luck Lawman i absolutely am OCD about this It drives me crazy When u do get them let us know how they are...r they specifically for shooting?

Latest Posts

Back