1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Forum family...I got these one month ago and other than initially trying them on and taking some pics, they have not seen any face time since. I am not a big fan of clear frames and if I don't wear what I buy I usually look to get rid of them. They are in mint condition and includes all original contents. Looking for $115 to the CONUS via Paypal (same price if you do gift or reg-your choice). No trades either, straight cash homie!

Danny Kass Frogskins - IMG_1369.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you ship to Canada?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmddddd

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm replied

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I suppose. Never done it before though. Does that significantly up the shipping cost?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not significantly but I will pay the difference. I will buy them, just PM me with the price once you figure out the extra shipping costs (please include your paypal email).
    Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The frogs they be sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.