• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Dark Carbide frame Mag Switch w/Black Iridium lenses - with box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my beautiful Dark Carbide Mag Switch w/Black Iridium lenses up for sale. There seems to be a number sales of the TiCopper and Pearl framed Switches recently, but I feel this is the much more desirable Dark Carbide version. Included is the matching box with foam along with the paperwork inside. I purchased this from Ebay about 6-8 years ago.

So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. I’ll consider them used, but they were only displayed in my cabinet while in my custody. The frames are tight, no flaking, discolouration, corrosion, scratches or scuffs. The lenses look great, I can detect no scratches, scuffs or cracking. The word ‘Magnesium’ is etched in the bottom of the left lens.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My asking price is SOLD. If you’re interested, please PM me. I am not desperate to sell, and no trades thank you. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars, and INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

IMG_6005.JPG

IMG_6004.JPG IMG_6006.JPG IMG_6007.JPG IMG_6008.JPG IMG_6009.JPG IMG_6010.JPG IMG_6011.JPG IMG_5998.JPG IMG_5999.JPG IMG_6001.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.