• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Dark Grey/emerald Iridium Science Exclusive Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As the title says, I'm selling these science fuel cells. Bought them a while back on a whim but never got around to using them as they're too big for me. Never worn or tried on. Comes w/ matching micro bag as well as box and paper work. Selling these for $120 shipped w/in the continental USA. Please add 4% for Paypal fees unless you're comfortable sending it as gift or money owed.

IMAG0367.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0367.jpg
    IMAG0367.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 256
  • IMAG0367.jpg
    IMAG0367.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 245
Some people reacted to this post.
i've heard members here do paypal gift payments, and they still get charged fee's?
sweet fuel cell, these are getting hard to find and thats a great price. good luck!

Username Hidden said:
i've heard members here do paypal gift payments, and they still get charged fee's?
sweet fuel cell, these are getting hard to find and thats a great price. good luck!

Thanks. If you pay via gift using your credit card, you get charged with a fee. If you pay using your checking acct or Paypal balance, you don't get charged fees.

Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. If you pay via gift using your credit card, you get charged with a fee. If you pay using your checking acct or Paypal balance, you don't get charged fees.
ooo interesting, i use my account. no wonder lol.

sold to diezal11! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.