• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dark Ruby Iridium?

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
I was looking at some juliets on eBay on one of them had "dark ruby iridium" lenses. What is the story with these? I've never seen them on oakley.com or any other type of Oakley glasses. Thanks!

Could you provide the link so we can see??

Also there have been different variations of Juliet ruby lenses over the years. They also could be aftermarket....

It appears they are aftermarket. The seller pulls the original lenses from the frames, sells them as "Juliet lenses" then installs aftermarket ruby lenses into the Juliet frame and sells them as custom or rare, etc. Be warned..... Some ruby lenses if not made correctly will give you headaches!!!

Thanks for the heads up! So are the juliets from "Black Hawk Down" X-metal frames with ruby lenses? Are there ear socks that can match the ruby?

Thanks for the heads up! So are the juliets from "Black Hawk Down" X-metal frames with ruby lenses? Are there ear socks that can match the ruby?

They are regular juliets with ruby lenses. A pair like this were worn by an actor in the movie..... You can buy Ducati red earsocks from Oakley by the pair

I just found a completed listing for a pair he sold for $610.00.... Now go figure.....Buy Juliets for $200-$235 lenses $30.00 sell for $610.00 Now I see profit here......

Latest Posts

Back