• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dartboard L Pearl w/ Pink Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a Dartboard L Pearl w/ Pink Black Iridium for the wife. New in box or mint with no scratches/cracks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for a Dartboard L Pearl w/ Pink Black Iridium for the wife. New in box or mint with no scratches/cracks.
Got pink one like new
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dingo, what price are you looking for?

Got anything good to trade ? I know a bit rare in clean like new shape ladies love their pink lol ;)

I do not as my collection is pretty much completed. I'm just now starting a very small pink collection for the wife. What size Oakley Shoes do you wear?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Hitech, I'm keeping an eye on it. I want to get a at least 2 of these for the wife she really loves the color pink.
Hi bro, you welcome, do you have the night camo with clear lens version? was just wondering how you like this pair I was thinking to get one,but never know anybody owning that pair. thanks

Username Hidden said:
Hi bro, you welcome, do you have the night camo with clear lens version? was just wondering how you like this pair I was thinking to get one,but never know anybody owning that pair. thanks
I've never owned a Dartboard or seen one in person. I couldn't tell you. All I know is that they were very light. I tend to stay away from frames that have a metal bridge with silicone pads. My wife likes them because she can adjust the pads further away from her eye so that her eyelashes don't touch the lens.

Username Hidden said:
I do not as my collection is pretty much completed. I'm just now starting a very small pink collection for the wife. What size Oakley Shoes do you wear?
10-11

Status
Not open for further replies.