1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a Dartboard L Pearl w/ Pink Black Iridium for the wife. New in box or mint with no scratches/cracks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got pink one like new Dartboard L Pearl w/ Pink Black Iridium - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/2/15
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Dingo, what price are you looking for?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Hitech, I'm keeping an eye on it. I want to get a at least 2 of these for the wife she really loves the color pink.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got anything good to trade ? I know a bit rare in clean like new shape ladies love their pink lol ;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do not as my collection is pretty much completed. I'm just now starting a very small pink collection for the wife. What size Oakley Shoes do you wear?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi bro, you welcome, do you have the night camo with clear lens version? was just wondering how you like this pair I was thinking to get one,but never know anybody owning that pair. thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've never owned a Dartboard or seen one in person. I couldn't tell you. All I know is that they were very light. I tend to stay away from frames that have a metal bridge with silicone pads. My wife likes them because she can adjust the pads further away from her eye so that her eyelashes don't touch the lens.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    10-11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.