1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy David Flores 1 & 2. I am trying to complete the artist series. Please send me pm's letting me know what you are willing to sell your Flores gascans for.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumping is only allowed every 48 hrs, please adhere to forum rules. Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    B u m p

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    B U M P - Who is willing to sell their Flores sunglasses. Name me your price.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    David Flores is super popular these days...Making a serious statement in LA and his murals are are now pretty much everywhere. free bump foya

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Why are these so rare?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One was only released in Japan and the other was supposedly pulled before official release. Plus it was the first artist series?
    Amiright? I think thats it.
    Makes me almost consider selling my two. Almost :cool: Although I know Ill never own them again If I do sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.