• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dawg Value

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
I got my pair of Snow Camos for a steal in August. Went to check ebay and found two auctions that had them go for $379 and $378. Right after that, i didn't see any more for sale. Earlier this year prices were back down to the $150's, but i guess they're coming back up.

I got my pair of Snow Camos for a steal in August. Went to check ebay and found two auctions that had them go for $379 and $378. Right after that, i didn't see any more for sale. Earlier this year prices were back down to the $150's, but i guess they're coming back up.

I let a set go for $70, new in box, about two years ago.

I paid $120 and $150 for my camo dogs, neither were NIB or lens correct but, I have the correct lenses now. Maybe it is time to flip them?

Naaw

Didn't you get the pair with TI Clear lens? If so, let me know if you want to get rid of that lens.

Hahha, i wouldn't flip mine either. I would like to get my hands on a pair of Night camos, but i'm not in any rush.

I wouldn't flip mine either.

I did get a pair of ti clear but, I used them to make a Japanese exclusive version with a polished black frame.

Damn you:sad: If you change your mind let me know. For some reason I am obsessed with obtaining that lens. Keep in mind I have never looked thru that lens...but I am obsessed with it. Kinda weird....I know.

Back