1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I got my pair of Snow Camos for a steal in August. Went to check ebay and found two auctions that had them go for $379 and $378. Right after that, i didn't see any more for sale. Earlier this year prices were back down to the $150's, but i guess they're coming back up.

3. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I paid $120 and $150 for my camo dogs, neither were NIB or lens correct but, I have the correct lenses now. Maybe it is time to flip them?

Naaw

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Hahha, i wouldn't flip mine either. I would like to get my hands on a pair of Night camos, but i'm not in any rush.

5. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

I let a set go for $70, new in box, about two years ago.

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Didn't you get the pair with TI Clear lens? If so, let me know if you want to get rid of that lens.

I wouldn't flip mine either.

7. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I did get a pair of ti clear but, I used them to make a Japanese exclusive version with a polished black frame.

8. del518

Damn you:sad: If you change your mind let me know. For some reason I am obsessed with obtaining that lens. Keep in mind I have never looked thru that lens...but I am obsessed with it. Kinda weird....I know.

9. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Paid $130 AUD for a BNIB pair of white camo this year! Paid more for the pair I intend on wearing :confused:

10. del518

Alright, I lied. There is a pair on Flea Bay for $999. If they sell for that much......I will sell both of mine. LOL