1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kid

Kid Oakley Beginner

I have problem keeping my shades when I'm out taking the metro down town for a few hours of shopping...obviously you wouldn't be wearing the sunglasses indoor and I would normally just put them back into the microbag in the pocket. The bulge in my pocket can be quite uncomfortable. I don't carry a backpack either so I would not have anywhere else to keep them.

Not sure if this was discussed before but I'm just curious where do you keep your oakley through your day today routine? When you don't wear them while you are out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I flip them around to the back of my neck some times, puts less stress on the frame than on top of my head. If they need to go back on I'll just grab the nose bridge and swing them around.

If I'm wearing my M Frames I'll put them on my forehead and push them on tighter and the rubber will keep them in place.

Otherwise they're on top of my head!

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Same. Top of my head. Rare that they come off though. If it's bright enough indoors, i'll just leave them on. I'll take them off if i'm going to have a conversation with someone. Don't want to be rude :smile:

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I either put them in neck of shirt. the one arm stem.when i bend over i hold onto them knowing they may fall out. Also i take microbag and put them back in bag if inside for a while and attach the bag to my car key carabiner. Then i put them on one of my beltloops.

5. fraijda511

fraijda511 Oakley Beginner

Backwards like Rory, with or without the hat.

Day Out With Your Oakleys - 120284642.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Mizztyler91

Mizztyler91 Oakley Beginner

That's what I do

Attached Files:

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

when im inside ill just put them over my head. If i am wearing a hat i put them backwards in the hat like the mclroy picture.
    if im at work since im moving around and sweating, i leave them by the computer sitting there by themselves

8. Kid

Kid Oakley Beginner

thanks for the tips guys...guess I'd put them on my head from now onwards lol...

9. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

it really is whatever feels more comfortable to you. The only this i dont like about on top of the head is that the sweat, of just the hair marks, you have to clean them constantly

10. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

This.