• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Daylight Savings Time And Sunglasses...

I'll take some occasional rain any day. At least in northern Florida, it gets cold lol

It does get cold in Arizona, right?
Check the weather forecast for Flagstaff. AZ gets colder than I enjoy(in some areas).

How is the snow skiing in Florida?

5u6y2esy.jpg
Check the weather forecast for Flagstaff. AZ gets colder than I enjoy(in some areas).

It is nonexistent lol. But I don't ski nor care for snow.

Didn't have a clue. I thought Arizona was mostly desert with the occasional mountain or 2.

I no longer care for temps under 60F, but just a few hours north of Phoenix, there's plenty of cool weather.

I no longer care for temps under 60F, but just a few hours north of Phoenix, there's plenty of cool weather.
It was in the 50s when I went for a run, but now it's 75 and perfect for an afternoon ride.

CF3C8B50-AE18-4DB9-809B-0026679EA67D-2412-000005784DCD7F7E_zpse115adef.jpg

Last edited:

I saw it snow one time. Enough to cover a car roof in Florida. On the other hand when I leave the house it is in shorts, tee shirt, flip flops.

I only have a few jackets and sweaters because I collect Oakley.

I saw it snow one time. Enough to cover a car roof in Florida. On the other hand when I leave the house it is in shorts, tee shirt, flip flops.

I only have a few jackets and sweaters because I collect Oakley.
From the Phoenix area I've seen snow a few times, but it was actually hours from town(you can see that far from some areas of town).

Latest Posts

Back