• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dead Thread

Im no watch expert but it doesnt sound good. Post up some pics and start a claim with ebay (if that is where you got it) asap.

it's possible that he didn't have the box to begin with and just threw it in one he had.

I am interested to see pictures, because if the fakers are doing TB2 I'd be curious to see how closely they can match it. It is a pretty intricate watch so it should be pretty easy to tell if it's fake.

There have been at least three sales of FAKE TB II out of Toronto Canada I believe in recent months, two were verified by Warranty Department at Oakley HQ after being sent there for CLASP ISSUES... I would suggest that you immediately contact ebay and start a claim... Sorry to deliver the bad news but it looks like your number 4 that I have heard about...

The TB2 line ain't that old.
10th anniversary of the original, so maybe 2008 or 2009 when it first hit the market?
I've never seen even images of fake original TBs, much less fake TB2s.
Forget those ridiculous fakes!
Real danger zone is with those Minute Machine/Time Tank fakes.

I received a TB11 in post of eBay today I'm number 5 feargear it is a fake,I've got a new in box never worn so wanted a 2nd hand one as a day to day wearer,even next to the real deal its a very very good copy so please all beware the ebayer has agreed to take it back,

I received a TB11 in post of eBay today I'm number 5 feargear it is a fake,I've got a new in box never worn so wanted a 2nd hand one as a day to day wearer,even next to the real deal its a very very good copy so please all beware the ebayer has agreed to take it back,

Can you post some side by side pics for us?

Back