• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dead Thread

That is a ridiculously close looking fake. Thats why I am always skeptical about buying online but I went ahead and bought a Warrant off ebay and have been pleased since.

Don't take this the wrong way but these fakes look waaaaaay too close to the originals. It's almost like they are coming from the same factory or the parts are coming from the same suppliers or some sweat shop is remanufacturing returns. Either way, fakes I have seen (of anything) never come this close to the original. The biggest giveaway seems to be the fact that these fakes never have an original box when they are being sold. Something to think about...

This thread just saved me from getting item 181149729903 for my dad this Father's Day. Don't want to be giving fake items for that price.

Thanks everyone for the very informative look into fake watches. Looks like I need to save more but I will have a safer purchase.

You could just buy Rolex instead. Most towns have a Rolex dealer. It will go up in value over the decades too :)

+ 1

TB II using swiss ETA movement same as panerai 111 and tudor blackbay heritage and yes much more pricey and also have good resale value than TB or minute machine,but definitely here oakley more have "value" rather rest of the world.

Yes buy a rolex , but always wear oakley pair that's for sure.that's a chicks magnet

You could just buy Rolex instead. Most towns have a Rolex dealer. It will go up in value over the decades too :)

It sucks Oakley watches don't appreciate in value, but they are some bad arse designs. I get more pleasure from wearing a watch I enjoy that depreciates than one I don't like that appreciates. I've yet to see a Rolex I would wear.

Back