• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deadbeat EBay Users

This has become even more common when ebay removed the ability to leave buyers negative feedback. I have two auctions right now that have ended and i havent received payment or contact in four days, very commonplace. Ive gotten to where i just hate ebay and paypal....they are so geared toward buyers only and the sellers pay all the fees.

I feel the same.

When it comes to Ebay buyers, I have my settings set to lock out overseas buyers due to a problem I had years ago. What about deadbeat sellers, I bought a pair 7 days ago, still nothing from the seller, no communication, tracking number, nothing , nada.... I always research the seller before buying, this was a real cheap purchase, so lets see what happens.....

I agree with you BAPD. While some buyers are awesome, there are quite a few that are troublesome to deal with. Some guy bought a pair of Oakley's off of me and I kept them in pristine condition. He got them and stated that the lenses were scratched. These were the Will Barras Montefrio's as well, and they just sat on display. He ended up keeping them, but wanted me to refund before he even sent the package back to me and wouldn't provide any proof that the lenses were damaged. Kind of annoying at times.

Well the guy that I gave the second chance offer to came through too, so since I told the guy from Malaysia that I would not sell them to him I gave him the refund and am going with the new guy.

I have a big issue here. So the original buyer sent me payment after the second chance offer guy did, so I refunded the original buyer his money and proceeded to request cancellation with Ebay. He denied the cancellation but he already has his money back. What should I do?

As long as it says that he's been refunded, I think you can win if he opens up a dispute. As long as you've tried contacting him and all that jazz, I think you're good. That happened to me before, but the original buyer was ok with me refunding.

idk why that idiot would cancel the transaction after he didn't even want to buy them in the first place and he already has his money back... there's nothing much he can do though, for all he knows that pair could have gotten ran over by a car.... as long as he has his money back you should be all good....

Latest Posts

Back