• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal Between Lawman And Myself

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Buying a Polished Half X w/Ruby from Lawman. Payment made.

Some people reacted to this post.
How is @lawman0210 doing??? He was going to post his collection then dropped off the face of the earth

I have been better. Sitting in the dark with a power failure, getting hot, hot water heater broke yesterday so that's 1000.00 and my medical issues have been giving me a fit as of late.

Thanks for asking tho my friend

dude We need to meet up again instead of ripken stadium maybe arundel mills vault of friday??? Do you have any juliets or half x???

Username Hidden said:
I have been better. Sitting in the dark with a power failure, getting hot, hot water heater broke yesterday so that's 1000.00 and my medical issues have been giving me a fit as of late.

best wishes for an upturn in luck....,

Username Hidden said:
dude We need to meet up again instead of ripken stadium maybe arundel mills vault of friday??? Do you have any juliets or half x???
I have 1 plasma iced polarized nib, 1 IH nib 1 carbon with ruby no box in juliets. I have 4 half x plasmas 4 xmetal, 4 polished and 2 carbon with various lenses, no boxes

Shades came today and they were described perfectly. Lawman is a pleasure to deal with and went the extra mile to make sure I had everything I needed. Thanks again!

I am glad you are happy. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.

My thanks my friend. Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back