1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great cut on the emerald lens... I actually dealt with @salj838 outside of eBay and turned out great! Still waiting for my OEM green socks and shocks... Then will find me a good set of OEM gaskets and get a green linegear nose bomb to complete this beauty ;)

Deal between me and Juvy for R1 Emerald Lenses - 1.jpg Deal between me and Juvy for R1 Emerald Lenses - 2.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice... Might have to whip out my camera and get better lighting one of these days :)

Last edited by a moderator: 5/12/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for all the kind words! :) im glad you liked it.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those look very nice! Does @salj838 sell these or was it a special custom cut deal for you?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lenses were sold but i'm sure a custom cut shouldn't be too hard :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will have vast variety of colors coming in for possible donors to r1 and let me know which color you are looking imat i might be able to reserve and cut it for ya.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.