1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Purchased a brand new Black Counter Top Display Case from Oakley-olic. A big thank you to Oakley-olic for packaging and shipping it from the left coast to the east coast. It took me like 30 minutes to unbox since he packaged it up so tight. Truly an amazing job on the packaging and appreciate your excellent communication and help through the whole process.

Thank you :)

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Hate u haha. For c6?

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Super jealous! Send me one Oakley-olic :)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You ready to sell yours ;) Still looking for a C6, but funds are a little tight. My other counter top case is at capacity so this one will help me lighten the load. The boss won't let me get a case bigger than a counter top :headbang:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley-olic is a true gentleman and a scholar. He might just ...

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need one :)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one more but it is used, no box. PM me if interested. Not sure how I would pack it but I will keep my eye open for a box.

Thanks Nyokie, it was a pleasure to deal with you. Glad you like the case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I truly appreciate that offer and if I had not just (Thursday) bought a single wide I would take you up on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.