• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal Between Oakley-olic And Nyhokie (Counter Top Case)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Purchased a brand new Black Counter Top Display Case from Oakley-olic. A big thank you to Oakley-olic for packaging and shipping it from the left coast to the east coast. It took me like 30 minutes to unbox since he packaged it up so tight. Truly an amazing job on the packaging and appreciate your excellent communication and help through the whole process.

Thank you :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Hate u haha. For c6?

Super jealous! Send me one Oakley-olic :)

Username Hidden said:
Hate u haha. For c6?
You ready to sell yours ;) Still looking for a C6, but funds are a little tight. My other counter top case is at capacity so this one will help me lighten the load. The boss won't let me get a case bigger than a counter top :headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Super jealous! Send me one Oakley-olic :)
Oakley-olic is a true gentleman and a scholar. He might just ...

Username Hidden said:
Oakley-olic is a true gentleman and a scholar. He might just ...
I need one :)

Username Hidden said:
I need one :)
I have one more but it is used, no box. PM me if interested. Not sure how I would pack it but I will keep my eye open for a box.

Username Hidden said:
Purchased a brand new Black Counter Top Display Case from Oakley-olic. A big thank you to Oakley-olic for packaging and shipping it from the left coast to the east coast. It took me like 30 minutes to unbox since he packaged it up so tight. Truly an amazing job on the packaging and appreciate your excellent communication and help through the whole process.
Thank you :)

Thanks Nyokie, it was a pleasure to deal with you. Glad you like the case.

Username Hidden said:
I have one more but it is used, no box. PM me if interested. Not sure how I would pack it but I will keep my eye open for a box.
I truly appreciate that offer and if I had not just (Thursday) bought a single wide I would take you up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back