• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Gone Sour - (*Stuck Refund) - What Should I do?

Seems like F&F is just assumed around here. I pay the fees when I purchase something big or from someone new...F&F to trusted people I've dealt with before.

Yeah I think sellers just don't want to eat the fees. People should follow @GH4AU's example and insist people use G&S and pay the fee. And it's gotten to the point where sellers are assuming F&F without specifying so. IMO if they don't specify "F&F or pay fee", they get G&S for the agreed price, no extra fee coverage.

Personally, I purchase everything on CC and then pay the bill in full each month to avoid any interest. So I really can't PP direct from my account without disrupting the flow; those funds are for an earlier purchase, usually.

So I have to PP with CC, and that charges me a fee for F&F. So I get no advantage by using F&F instead of G&S + fee.
Exactly same situation here.instead of credit card i use mastercard prepaid card which do not have interest of course and is a virtual card.you just load the money u want for a purchase and u make the purchase.if u dont pay with funds from paypal balance f&f is useless cause as correctly @kronin323 mentioned fees are applied

Exactly same situation here.instead of credit card i use mastercard prepaid card which do not have interest of course and is a virtual card.you just load the money u want for a purchase and u make the purchase.if u dont pay with funds from paypal balance f&f is useless cause as correctly @kronin323 mentioned fees are applied

I dont think I understand the theory of putting the money on a card and then using that card to pay in paypal
Or did i miss something here

I dont think I understand the theory of putting the money on a card and then using that card to pay in paypal
Or did i miss something here
I applied for a prepaid card in my bank.this is issued electronically through web banking.it is virtual i mean they give u the card number and the 3 digits ccv number as every normal credit card.but u dont get a card in hand.this is good cause u dont get in temptation of using it as a credit card going into stores and make shopping.Having the card number and the ccv from the bank u inserted/add the card details in paypal and connect ur paypal account with this card.the card is empty of funds.But u can load it through web banking.Lets say i want to buy a Pitboss from u costing 450usd.i load the specific amount to the virtual prepaid card and i make the purchase through paypal.this card if not loaded is not connected to ur bank account.this means noone can drag money from it.and of course if u pay something not using paypal direct with inserting card details and u get scammed u loose the money loaded and not the maximum daily limit that every credit card has
I hope i got u one idea of how this works and excuse my awful English

I applied for a prepaid card in my bank.this is issued electronically through web banking.it is virtual i mean they give u the card number and the 3 digits ccv number as every normal credit card.but u dont get a card in hand.this is good cause u dont get in temptation of using it as a credit card going into stores and make shopping.Having the card number and the ccv from the bank u inserted/add the card details in paypal and connect ur paypal account with this card.the card is empty of funds.But u can load it through web banking.Lets say i want to buy a Pitboss from u costing 450usd.i load the specific amount to the virtual prepaid card and i make the purchase through paypal.this card if not loaded is not connected to ur bank account.this means noone can drag money from it.and of course if u pay something not using paypal direct with inserting card details and u get scammed u loose the money loaded and not the maximum daily limit that every credit card has
Good enough explanation and the English was just fine.

Nope its cool
Sounds like a good idea

It is, but the concept seems overly complicated for nothing ... Maybe it's an EU thing ...

Seems to me linking the card to a bank account would do the same thing ... It's not credit as far as I see ... It's almost like using your debit card ... He HAD the money

But linking a card to a bank account would provide access to all the funds in the account - this way, it only has access to the amount of funds he transfers to it, so if it gets stolen the thief can't get to his entire account.

Latest Posts

Back