• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Ausoakley And Mickle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Mickle bought my grey/chrome SJ2. They have been posted and he should receive them soon. Great guy to deal with

Some people reacted to this post.
Yes got my Mambo Antix from Mickle, couldn't have been happier to buy from him! took awesome care packaging the glasses.

Now all thats left to do is save funds for new purchases :)

Anything else you looking to offload? I may be interested....

Username Hidden said:
Yes got my Mambo Antix from Mickle, couldn't have been happier to buy from him! took awesome care packaging the glasses.

Have you worn them yet yoshi? Need some pics of you rocking' those bad boys! I look at my other pair daily contemplating if I should wear them or not. I want to so badly, but at the same time I want them kept BNIB. Haven't even tried them on. They went straight into my cabinet.

Doubt it'll happen, but if I ever get my hands on another pair at a really cheap price, I'll definitely pick them up as a beater pair.

Username Hidden said:
Anything else you looking to offload? I may be interested....
Not at the moment, just really want to focus on my list

Received the SJ2's in the mail today. Photos don't do them justice, they look much better than I expected. The chrome lens is awesome!!

Thanks for a pleasent buying experience ausoakley! Much appreciated

Left ya some positive feedback as well! :smile: