1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.Wied

C.Wied Oakley Enthusiast

First off, I gotta say Carlos is a stand up guy. Great person to talk to, was always quick to answer any question I had, and saved me a TON of money on my Juliet's. And on top of that, judging by his group deal thread, keeping up with my PM's, must have been a struggle for time, and is proof to his true dedication. I simply cannot thank him enough. Communication with him was a breeze and I would not hesitate one second to do more deals with him, whether I save money or not!

Second, the shipping was super fast! They shipped out Friday and they were at the house when I got home.

Lastly, Carlos is definitely the type of person we need here. He helped me out a lot and I'm sure he did the same thing for everybody else that dealt with him on the last group deal.

In summary he's a great guy, great seller, and a great communicator. What more can you ask for? A+ for you Carlos.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

You made me feel all gooey inside haha. I have to give you credit once again this group buy was your idea bro. It was a real pleasure dealing with you. I totally appreciate your kind words. I wish there were more people like you too on this forum. Anything you need you have my # and e-mail bro. Thank a lot once again and glad your happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.