1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Not sure how this works but here it is...

Doing a couple custom Chop Juliet lenses for Fun'sWay...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal confirmed. The Deal between me and Dr.Chop inclued item and service as listed below:

1 set of Jade Iridium Lens set for JULIET as in this thread :" http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-x-metal-exchange/7838-jade-juliet-lenses.html "

1 set of custom cut I.H. JULIET Lens set as I required.

USPS Express shipment for the above 2 items to Shanghai.CHINA.

The total amount for these items+service as agreed by both of us is $320 USD.

I will send the payment in a few days to Dr.Chop's PayPal account first.
    After Dr.Chop has receive the payment, he'll get the lens sets ready ASAP(might take 10 days as he stated to me in his PM) then ship out to me.
    I'll send additional shiping address to Dr.Chop after I make the payment.

I think that's it...I'll update the status during the deal both in this thread and with PM to Dr.Chop also, and I think Dr.Chop will do the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment status update sent to Dr.Chop.