1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Over the last few months, myself and @Dyeraudio have agreed to pick up and ship quite a few otherwise-unavailable Oakley items from Ebay/Oakley in our home countries for each other (i.e. UK to USA and vice versa). So just to say that I really recommend Dyeraudio as a great OF member to deal with. Easy comms and fast payment or shipping guaranteed. So there, you can deal with him with confidence. Top bloke.

H.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/16/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    #1, Scott is a stand up fella! Always had good dealings with him!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks fellas! Herbsley is awesome to deal with as well. Quick pay, fast shipping and always great communication! Never hesitate to deal with him. Added bonus: From what I understand the Post Office is a good "clip" from him and he always seems to make time to ship. Huge "Cheers" to this Mate of mine!!!! Kudos to GRF as well. Another "Top Bloke"!!!!!! Both HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/16/13