1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have just received the following from jk-27:

Frogskins - Distressed Black/Pink - Grey. ERIC KOSTON

It has been a pleasure to exchange messages and work a deal with jk-27 who sent the glass very quickly with plenty of protection within a strong box to ensure safe arrival. Remarkably few of the 200 made private release have surfaced, so the rarity and such a superb and unique frame make it an all the more noteworthy addition to the collection.

jk-27 has some other fine pieces available so I would recommend any interested members to contact him for further information.

I still require the following Frogskins, please message me if you can help: Supreme Red Tiger Camo & Brown Camo, Military Rain - Danny Kass, Fragment - Grey Camo/Green Icon, St Valentine's Day, Andrew Petterson, Surf Deck Blue.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats on getting a pair, would love a pair myself. JK is a great guy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome