1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A big thank you to jonoyong for the Brown Camouflage/Tortoiseshell - Grey FRAGMENT Frogskins. I made the payment by paypal then jono sent them well packed by DHL on Monday 28.5. and I got them today (29.5)! How is ship from Singapore to UK in 24 hours possible!! A pleasure to exchange messages and deal with you, and now another frog closer to 'the gen 3 set' with just 6 left to complete. I would recommend anyone to deal with jonoyong after this pleasant transaction.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    holy crap! that IS super fast!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    damn - in just 24 hours . . . that's lightning fast!
    cool, then you must not have waited so long :wink:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    ha! that's y even though it cost more via DHL, i'll still stick by them coz of the speed, and awesome detailed tracking. and for me personally, i absorb some of the shipping cost myself, just so that the folks receiving them can enjoy them sooner. =)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You absorbed a hell lot of shipping cost Jono. I went up to enquire about shipping cost and it really is insane. Kudos to you.