• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Junmarketer And Pjam23

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I Bought a pair Of Juliet Polished Ice (JB) from Pjam23 Complete with box and coin, payment will be send via paypal today, and waiting for the shipment from Pjam, cant wait for the JB :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks bro for your trust and the oportunity to do a deal with you, I'll ship early morning, thanks god bless

Username Hidden said:
Thanks bro for your trust and the oportunity to do a deal with you, I'll ship early morning, thanks god bless
You're welcome bro, im glad you are willing to ship to Indonesia, some fellows here event dont want to ship internationally, i am very appreciated it and im just want everyone here know that Indonesia not as bad as they think, :)
I will be waiting for the shipping cost, please let me know how much money i must add to this deal :)

Hey bro Juliet's shipped they'll be there from 7 to 10 days keep me
Posted of their arrival I'll pm you the tracking number, thanks god bless

Hey bro Juliet's shipped they'll be there from 7 to 10 days keep me Posted of their arrival I'll pm you the tracking number, thanks god bless

Username Hidden said:
Hey bro Juliet's shipped they'll be there from 7 to 10 days keep me Posted of their arrival I'll pm you the tracking number, thanks god bless
Okay dude, thanks, i will be waiting from you :) Gbu 2

Status
Not open for further replies.