1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another successful transaction between MaukaRunner and myself:

MaukaRunner traded his...Polished Aluminum Radar, Metallic Blue Radar, (2) Fire Iridium Path lenses and (2) G20 Pitch lenses

and...

I traded my White Fast Jacket w/Photochromatic lenses (SolFx package), Sky Blue Fast Jacket w/Black Iridium XL lenses and an extra set of Persimmon XL lenses

Once again, a smooth and easy transaction with a great guy! In fact, I wasn't listening when the hand off took place and only realized now that MaukaRunner included an extra G20 Pitch lens in the trade deal (above and beyond what we originally agreed upon)! Much mahalo MaukaRunner, let me know if this was a mistake and I'll gladly return them :thumb:.

Mahalo again!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope that's your lens. I have no need for it now. Thanks for the trade and driving all the way to my workplace.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome brah! Much mahalo again for throwing in the extra lens, that's super cool of you!!! Pleasure dealing with you, hopefully we can work more deals in the future, LOL. Have a good one!