• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between MaukaRunner And Uluahunter

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Another successful transaction between MaukaRunner and myself:

MaukaRunner traded his...Polished Aluminum Radar, Metallic Blue Radar, (2) Fire Iridium Path lenses and (2) G20 Pitch lenses

and...

I traded my White Fast Jacket w/Photochromatic lenses (SolFx package), Sky Blue Fast Jacket w/Black Iridium XL lenses and an extra set of Persimmon XL lenses

Once again, a smooth and easy transaction with a great guy! In fact, I wasn't listening when the hand off took place and only realized now that MaukaRunner included an extra G20 Pitch lens in the trade deal (above and beyond what we originally agreed upon)! Much mahalo MaukaRunner, let me know if this was a mistake and I'll gladly return them :thumb:.

Mahalo again!

Some people reacted to this post.
Nope that's your lens. I have no need for it now. Thanks for the trade and driving all the way to my workplace.

Awesome brah! Much mahalo again for throwing in the extra lens, that's super cool of you!!! Pleasure dealing with you, hopefully we can work more deals in the future, LOL. Have a good one!