1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i traded a pair of plasma/ice juliet with additional cash on top for his romeo frame.

i will be shipping tomorrow(08-06-2012) a pair of plasma/ice juliet and he would ship his romeo frame when he receive the juliet. and when i receive the romeo i will wire him the additional cash.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Damn you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    he liked my offer bro..:biggrin:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking forward to having another set of Juliets, especially since I am not using the Romeos. I will be able to retire the Juliets that I inherited without adding further wear to them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    same here bro, i need another one so the romeo i have can rest from being worn most of the time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately, the pair that I inherited, I goofed one night. On my way to work, I left them on top of my truck. They fell off very close to the house, and I did get them before they were a victim of a tire, but not without a little road rash on the top part of the frame. At least I did not lose them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    juliets have been shipped this morning. it'll be there by wednesday. sent u a pm for the tracking info

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got them and they are excellent. The Romeo frames are on the way! Tracking info pm'd.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    got the romeo frame. money sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.