1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal thread for trader feedback. That's all!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hope you can show off the Duc's in your new case. Thanks again, an enjoyable transaction.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There's a lot of room in this case, so the Ducati's get their own shelf for the time being. I normally wouldn't have a lot of that stuff in there (boxes, watches, etc...), but I needed to fill some of that space with something. That stuff will slowly come out as I get more things to put in there. I think it looks ok though. The Ducati's are freaking awesome! Thank you!

Deal thread between myself and Oakley-olic - IMG_3242.jpg Deal thread between myself and Oakley-olic - IMG_3243.jpg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I missed this one. Looks awesome. Case looks great, clean not to cluttered like mine.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! The case looks quite a bit different now. Since the pic in this thread I've added 4 more XS. I was finally able to complete the full SKU collection, added my version of the XS Ichiro, and also an extra Polished/VR28 because they are so dang nice. I also added an R1, Half-X, and a Juliet. It still looks pretty clean, but not quite as empty as this pic from a couple of months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.