1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have mailed out my Sunday! Frogs to Thermonuclear today. Great guy easy to deal with!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sent out my half of the trade today! Boostlessd17 is a great guy to work with also!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What did you have to give up?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded the Sunday! Frogs for a pair of Deuce holbrooks and some new frog and Holbrook lenses. I need a wild pair of daily brooks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Don't let Charlie see, he'll be jealous

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know! I was lucky to get a great trade! Been wanting the Sunday! Frogs forever!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha Charlie knows, we've been talking for a week or so! It just came down to the quicker trigger finger lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He who hesitates..., well we all know the rest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah atmos... im fully aware.... >:l hahaha, its alright, i unfortunately didnt have funds for this, i was waiting for a paycheck, it came a day too late... oh well, we win some, we lose some!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Recieved package from thermonuclear today! Awesome thank you!