1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Purchased 2 Metal 2 Tier stands payment sent awaiting shipment. Great communication so far and smooth transaction can't wait to get them in the mail Thanks Q.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    no problem man. just got eveyrhting ready to ship, just drop it off at the post office. you should have it by monday bro.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    awesome thanks again

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    fo shizzle

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    qban don't you work at UPS? how you going to use USPS LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    they cost more to ship. i originally was gonna do this see if they give me free shipping or discount and i was gonna hook him up with free shipping, but they dont discount employees for shipping, for a lot other things yea. i yea post office it is. but yea is funny

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    ohh and btw, even though it is USPS it goes through UPS anyway, they ship pretty much everything for USPS, but mostly it is letters.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    just dropped it off at the post office