• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Shade Station And Romeo Van Frogskinstein

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

A big thank you to the friendly and very helpful Mr Dan Harris of Shade Station who did a deal with me yesterday, all well packed and shipped the same day, arrived this morning for a well timed weekend fix. The following drugs helping to appease the addiction maybe until Monday. I can recommend Shade Station as a reliable and honest supplier of official Oakley eyewear.

FROGSKINS - Pike's Gold - Fire 24-343 Summit
- Matte Black - Black 24-335 GP 75
- Carbon - Violet 24-348 Infinite Hero
HALF JACKET 2.0 XL - Carbon - Grey OO9154-20 Infinite Hero

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
A big thank you to the friendly and very helpful Mr Dan Harris of Shade Station who did a deal with me yesterday, all well packed and shipped the same day, arrived this morning for a well timed weekend fix. The following drugs helping to appease the addiction maybe until Monday. I can recommend Shade Station as a reliable and honest supplier of official Oakley eyewear.

FROGSKINS - Pike's Gold - Fire 24-343 Summit
- Matte Black - Black 24-335 GP 75
- Carbon - Violet 24-348 Infinite Hero
HALF JACKET 2.0 XL - Carbon - Grey OO9154-20 Infinite Hero

Dan seams to be THE MAN!!!!....:thumb:

Username Hidden said:
Dan seams to be THE MAN!!!!....:thumb:

Come on guys, my head won't be able to fit through the office door at this rate :)

Glad you like your new acquisitions Romeo and looking forward to doing another deal in the future!

please leave a feedback for each other - closed :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back