1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Today I have received the following Frogskins from Shade Station:

Black Decay - Dark Grey 24-413 (Fall Out)
    Bronze Decay - Ruby 24-414 (Fall Out)
    Dark Grey - Fire P OO9013-31 (Toxic Blast)
    Dark Grey - Jade OO9013-32 (Toxic Blast)
    Dark Grey - Violet OO9013-33 (Toxic Blast)
    Matte Black Camo - Dark Grey 24-437 (Koston)
    Matte Carbon Camo - Black 24-420 (Infinite Hero)

Josh is now 'The Man' to speak to since Dan has departed. Josh has always been very helpful and assisted in selecting prime condition boxes for me, packing items well, and sending very quickly. Shade Station are a great dealer to work with in the UK to help you strengthen your collections. Thank you Josh, you are a pleasure to deal with.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    You gots some real life pics of the 'Dark Grey - Jade OO9013-32 (Toxic Blast)' ?

Im on the fence ...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have pictures of any of these purchases but the Toxic/Jade is a cool piece with a polished look to the grey frame plus the green logo to match the lens, which is the type of Jade with a full rich green without the violet look blended with it. This lens and Emerald are possibly the best on the 3rd gen but if you wanted just one pair with Jade, you may prefer the Black 24-396 Soft Touch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    You must read minds because those are my two choices!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.