1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold my polished black Hijinx w/ polished black icons (frame only) to Herbsley. Really great guy to deal with! Super easy transaction and completed without a hitch. Will definitely work with Mr. H again! Mahalo Herbsley!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    Faultless easy dealings with Ulua. Cheers brah.
    Left you some suitably glowing feedback.

:thumb:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mahalos Herbs! Definitely a great experience brah! Thanks for the feedback, left the same for you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    PHEW!!!!!!..............for one second there I thought you'd sold my VW ones...............LOL. Herbs doing a mod of his own then?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I got the frame. Dunno what's happening to the VW lenses.

My mod is gunna be fierce.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    You're going Cinder with it aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!..........................:big_boss:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOOL.
    No, I have a white frame set aside for that.

I'm waiting for Postie to bring me some prezzies then all will be revealed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold the frame only to Herbsley, but still have the lenses. I was working on something with Peeza for the lenses, but haven't heard back from him. If he doesn't want them, they're yours. I'll try to PM Peeza again on them and let you know.