• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Uluahunter And Herbsley

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Sold my polished black Hijinx w/ polished black icons (frame only) to Herbsley. Really great guy to deal with! Super easy transaction and completed without a hitch. Will definitely work with Mr. H again! Mahalo Herbsley!

Some people reacted to this post.
Faultless easy dealings with Ulua. Cheers brah.
Left you some suitably glowing feedback.

:thumb:

Mahalos Herbs! Definitely a great experience brah! Thanks for the feedback, left the same for you!

Username Hidden said:
Sold my polished black Hijinx w/ polished black icons (frame only) to Herbsley. Really great guy to deal with! Super easy transaction and completed without a hitch. Will definitely work with Mr. H again! Mahalo Herbsley!

PHEW!!!!!!..............for one second there I thought you'd sold my VW ones...............LOL. Herbs doing a mod of his own then?

I got the frame. Dunno what's happening to the VW lenses.

My mod is gunna be fierce.

Username Hidden said:
I got the frame. Dunno what's happening to the VW lenses.

My mod is gunna be fierce.

You're going Cinder with it aren't you!!!!!!!!!!!..........................:big_boss:

LOOL.
No, I have a white frame set aside for that.

I'm waiting for Postie to bring me some prezzies then all will be revealed.

Username Hidden said:
PHEW!!!!!!..............for one second there I thought you'd sold my VW ones...............LOL. Herbs doing a mod of his own then?

Sold the frame only to Herbsley, but still have the lenses. I was working on something with Peeza for the lenses, but haven't heard back from him. If he doesn't want them, they're yours. I'll try to PM Peeza again on them and let you know.

Back