1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I traded my jupiter squared for a pair of flak jackets. Received them a few days ago and I like them alot

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good form Aus, flaks are an excellent pair for active outdoor use

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I love em, I have 2 with one on the way. You own flaks? I thought you didn't like Unobtanium?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You are 100% correct, I have made my opinion on unobtanium quite clear several times lol, however I took the plunge with the flaks and now I love the stuff! I got the SC Trojans flaks off ebay Australia, I don't care for the team but it was a killer price ($119 AUD) and the logo is only on the lens.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good stuff dutchy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Aren't Flaks the greatest!!?? I've got Flak fever.....I have 5 pairs. I may have 6 sometime in the near future, I'm eyeing a new custom pair....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are great. I have been playing around with custom options too but my attention has turned to x metals