• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Dear Oakley, This Is What I Want . . . . "

Hard cases for all glasses, or at least a soft vault.... they need more protection!

They don't need any protection?? These are Oakley sunglasses? They are built to last.. I literally sit on mine on a daily basis (not on purpose though) and they don't break.. If they had been any other brand (Dolce & Gabbana or whichever high-priced fashion brand) they'd break! I have one hard case and I've used it twice.. It's collecting dust.

Back to the original point of this thread . . .

Dear Oakley,
Please make the Cloak Of Invisibility coating available throughout the sunglass range. I currently appear to only have this option on my cycling specific glasses - namely my Zero and M Frames. I'm sure there was a practical use in mind when Oakley devised the technology, but all that happens currently is that, regardless of the bright clothing I choose to wear on my 15 mile daily commute, it appears that most motorists drive at me like they can't fking see me.
Come on Oakley, sort it out.
Regards,
Herbsley

Back to the original point of this thread . . .

Dear Oakley,
Please make the Cloak Of Invisibility coating available throughout the sunglass range. I currently appear to only have this option on my cycling specific glasses - namely my Zero and M Frames. I'm sure there was a practical use in mind when Oakley devised the technology, but all that happens currently is that, regardless of the bright clothing I choose to wear on my 15 mile daily commute, it appears that most motorists drive at me like they can't fking see me.

Come on Oakley, sort it out.
Regards,
Herbsley

I have the same feature in my Jawbone's when worn for cycling........but when i use them for driving or walking i loose this feature, is this a common fault? If so is it covered under warranty as i've only had them for about 2 months

Did you actually send this to Oakley or is this just a rant?

Also according to an Oakley insider, they are working on a new crazy "WTF?" pair.

Latest Posts

Back