• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Dear Oakley, This Is What I Want . . . . "

"What's done is done. Romeo I and Splice had their runs, and they're over. Oakley is a forward looking company, they don't like reissuing what's already been done. They've got projects lined up to release all the way to 2015, so re releasing something that debuted in 1996 just isn't going to happen."
I'm not so sure why you so confident in your comments but how can you explain the Frogskin boom?

Dear Oakley.....

Please make a watch that doesn't look like it was purchased off some 'lucky lucky' man down at the market (Timebomb and FMJ aside)

This not only rates as one of my favourite posts ever on this Forum . . . . (caused a major LOL Herbside) . . . . but is totally, totally, true.

I wish Oakley made an Infinite Hero Flak Jacket, everything can be done in OCP except they don't make violet iridium lenses...There are some violet aftermarket lenses, but they wont be original, and it would be missing the cross on the lens

Back