• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Decided to sell please close

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum members! I have a 1st gen Juliet, gold serialized, X-Metal/BI Juliet with matching box and coin. Frame is 9/10 with minor wear, lenses are 8.5-9/10 with minor micro scratches that do NOT affect vision, rubbers are 9/10 with both sets of nose bombs and t-shox, nose bridge is 8.5-9/10 with a little play but nowhere near needing a tune. Box is 8.5-9/10 with the typical coin slot tear but foam looks brand new. Also included are two sets of Juliet lenses. BIP 9/10 with very minor micro dots that most certainly don't affect vision and can't be seen and custom cut Ice lenses 8/10. One lens has dot scratches in the lower corner (see pics below) that don't affect vision and the other lens is near perfect. Also included is a set of Ichiro rubbers! I have two sets of 25 t-shox though instead of 15 and 25 but they're in perfect condition. Both small and large nose bombs are there.

PB2 is polished black/VR28 polarized LNIB. Outer box shows very little wear and inner box and foam are like new. Frame is 9.5/10 and lenses are 9.5/10 just because they've been worn a few times.

Mag Four is plasma/fire complete. Frame is 10/10 and lenses are 9/10 with very little marking on them if any. Box has a tear on one end but otherwise it's good. Overall I'd say 8/10 with the tear because the foam is still good and the outer box is in good shape. See pics below.

Looking to trade everything for a Tron PB complete. Looking for everything to be in good shape 8/10 or better. I know a lot of sets out there have the outer box that shows wear so it's not super important for it to be mint.

Let me know what you think!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
More pics

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

PB2

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

More PB2 pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you decide to sell the juliet, let me know.

I already had another forum member pm me about selling the Juliet so if I decide to sell I'll go in line. I will definitely keep you in mind as well.

Bump

Juliet Ice lenses

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.