• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Decisions........

Lol.. .I wish I could.. I need every percent to help me... I have only been involved with the metals about a month and spent almost a grand... YIKES.

Go carbon, It is only going to get worse from here on out, And while you can still get a new pair I would get the combo you want now. You can always get the pre built combos in the future from somebody. Just my two cents

Share the 25% code and I will send you a zippered vault!!!

Is there such a code? I contacted HQ and they will give anyone a 25% discount to upgrade to a new model. They also stated:

Disclaimer:

• The discount is applied to the prices that are listed on our website, www.oakley.com.
  • Discount is done through Customer Care only. No vouchers or coupons are sent out.
  • There will be no discounts on Elite models.
It is just a matter of calling Customer Care and telling them you have an old pair and would like to upgrade, etc. etc.

So, do I get a zippered vault for sharing this info?

Okay here is the deal...already have Xmetal Jules with ruby...have plasma half x with ice ...have another chance for either carbon with fire or plasma with fire....I really think the carbon with fire would look killer... Hmmmmmmmm

Carbon w/Fire

vy2eru2y.jpg

Latest Posts

Back