• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deep and Shallow Water Prizm - May 1st Release

here are my shallow water Turbines!! They are pretty nice and worked well last week!!

Prizm Turbine.jpg

I bought the Deep Water Prisms about 10 days ago. I absolutely love them. Excellent contrast and I love the way they look with the blue mirror appearance. My only complaint is they could be a little darker. I don't know the % of light transmission but I would say its around 13-15%. They are not ideal for direct bright sunlight. They are amazing at eliminating Glare as they are polarized. I use them for sailing and they are great at removing glare on water. They are really popular as they are already sold out o the Oakley site!!!! I'll try to put up some pics soon.

This is actually my first post so hello everyone, looking forward to exchanging on Oakley sunglasses.....

Last edited:
Glad to hear it!! Thanks for the feedback, and welcome to the forum! Get ready to spend some money as stuff shows up on here that you just have to buy!! :welcome:

I bought the Deep Water Prisms about 10 days ago. I absolutely love them. Excellent contrast and I love the way they look with the blue mirror appearance. My only complaint is they could be a little darker. I don't know the % of light transmission but I would say its around 15-17%. They are not ideal for direct bright sunlight. They are amazing at eliminating Glare as they are polarized. I use them for sailing and they are great at rooming glare on water. They are really popular as they are already sold out o the Oakley site!!!! I'll try to put up some pics soon.

This is actually my first post so hello everyone, looking forward to exchanging on Oakley sunglasses.....

Back