• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deep Ruby Juliets

How much would u think they would be worth in perfect condition with bag box and papers, coin ? Thanks u

yeah thats probably what youd pay on ebay. im gonna say more like $400 tops would be reasonable?

I'd say that's fair as far as actual value but getting someone to part with them is a different story. Also, if it's an auction and two people really want that pair in a specific condition, complete with matching box, it can get expensive. I know I wouldn't part with mine for less than $600, I don't care if it's reasonable or not.

I'd say that's fair as far as actual value but getting someone to part with them is a different story. Also, if it's an auction and two people really want that pair in a specific condition, complete with matching box, it can get expensive. I know I wouldn't part with mine for less than $600, I don't care if it's reasonable or not.

yeah and i agree?

I'd pay 400.00 anything more and I would just wait till another pair pops up. They always do or at least it seems that way.

Back