• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Definately Digging These!

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I've kept my eyes peeled for a pair of these. For a long time I was stuck on the blingy side: polished + BI, 24K + Ice, etc. I've been feeling brownish lenses lately (JBR, Finito, Ti02 Juliet,) and as if on cue, up these popped on the 'Bay. The bid ended at a horrible time for the seller, 4PM last Saturday during Memorial Day weekend. Today they arrived in a pristine old-school number match box, scratch-free and sporting the original rootbeer rubbers:

The pics don't do them justice and maybe even do them a disservice. The pitting that you can see above on the left side of the flex coupler and the left orbital I did not even notice until I just viewed these pics. A foot away they are not visible to the naked eye but apparently the S3 Galaxy has an above average camera.

I'll incorporate these into the O-llection this weekend and do another collection shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great in your cabinet. I actually wasn't aware they made a Ti Juliet. I knew the penny, but not the Juliet. Great Pick

Back