1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I was thinking about putting together a master list of every lens tint Oakley has ever released, including those that may no longer be made. The Oakley website doesn't list them all... I consider polarized versions to be different than non-polar and deserve separate listings; the light transmission % is not the same...

But I don't want to recreate the wheel - what is the most definitive list you've found so far?

Completing it may need some forum help - let's start with the more obscure and/or discontinued tints: anyone have any nominations?

Wavecloud likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

kronin323 likes this.
  4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

This is pretty much as good as it gets. He even accounted for the previous versions of certain lenses (like Blue Iridium).

5. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Funny - I refer to o-review a lot but I've never scrolled over enough to fine the lens database part. Glad I asked in this thread before I started to do any real work putting one together... Thanks, I consider this one answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.