• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

aleXmetals1269

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
uploadfromtaptalk1451087537115.png
uploadfromtaptalk1451087550767.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451087588701.jpg
View attachment 207991
Last year on this day I was able to buy my first pair of romeo 1 (plasma).
So last night I was remembering that special day I was so lucky to get a pair like this on Christmas day for a not even half the price of a decent pair now. I never saw a pair for sale again on Craigslist for the rest of the year, last night I checked my Craigslist app and deja vu same romeo 1 (X metal) complete with coin and box, same city (Fresno CALIFORNIA) same day, and being sold for dirt cheap i could not believe it so i texted the owner asked him to hold them for me and here they are excelent conditions no stress cracks or scratches on the lens.
Once again 2 years in a row merry Christmas and happy birthday to me.

View attachment 207992View attachment 207993View attachment 207994View attachment 207991
Last year on this day I was able to buy my first pair of romeo 1 (plasma).
So last night I was remembering that special day I was so lucky to get a pair like this on Christmas day for a not even half the price of a decent pair now. I never saw a pair for sale again on Craigslist for the rest of the year, last night I checked my Craigslist app and deja vu same romeo 1 (X metal) complete with coin and box, same city (Fresno CALIFORNIA) same day, and being sold for dirt cheap i could not believe it so i texted the owner asked him to hold them for me and here they are excelent conditions no stress cracks or scratches on the lens.
Once again 2 years in a row merry Christmas and happy birthday to me.
Damn. That is amazing!

Congrats!!

Latest Posts

Back