1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Just out of curiosity...

When a mod deletes a thread or post or even just edits a post, is the OP notified? Automatically or manually? If manually, are they notified always, on a case-by-case basis, or never?

I ask because I sometimes see those activities on Spy and I often wonder what's getting deleted / edited, and if maybe it's something I posted...:idk:

Personally, if one of my posts needed mod intervention, I would like to know so I don't repeat the mistake...

Along those lines, I also see reported posts on Spy, including who reported it. Seems like being outed as a tattle-tale would discourage people from reporting posts; it'd be nice if that activity was anonymous to non-mods...

Thanks guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

Wow - I swear I just hit create thread once but that got double-posted somehow... I guess that's an opportunity to test the system; mods please delete the duplicate...

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

I have reported it do not worry. I report your posts because it hurts my feelings lol. jk bro.

kronin323 likes this.
  4. kronin323

You never fail to crack me up...

I did take a little stab at you on the Joke Thread this week but you didn't rise to the bait... that hurt my feelings...:cry:

5. i am rich

Just read it! Lol how do you know I am going to take the buffet?? Lol.

6. kronin323

Well, whether you would be serious or not, that's just the sort of thing you'd say with that setup, don'tcha think?

7. i am rich

Lol sure am. No homo though lol.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:lolsign:

9. Oakleyezed

Oakleyezed Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

There was a report issued about reporting a post. In short reporting a post creates a report, and please do not repost reports.

CarGuy and OakleyBoss like this.
  10. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

That is odd that you see reported posts and who reported it. I will have to look into this. I agree, I think it is better to not show who reported any content.